HASANI JONES IS THE WINNER!!
1ST PLACE - Hasani Jones
2ND PLACE - Josh McVey
3RD PLACE - Craig Chupinsky
4 - Hasani Jones
3 - Katie Trott / Brooke Glaze / Katelynn Racer
2 - Grant Sarapo
1 - Juan Cayamcela / Craig Chupinsky / Denise Zimmerman / Josh McVey / Adam Plavocos
SHORTEST INTERVAL BETWEEN KILLS
MOST INVENTIVE OFFENSE
MOST INVENTIVE DEFENSE
BEST NON-PLAYER ALLIANCE
MOST PUNCTUAL DEATH
LIST OF THE DECEASED
- Colin Moore - Early to work, early to lunch, early to die.
- Alex Aldoescu - Watch your back. Too soon? Woops, too late.
- Nina Burch - Death comes swiftly, or to be exact, 2 minutes after you leave your desk.
- Chris Harris - Brings a new meaning to 'The Hunger Games'.
- Jeremy Puttkammer - Beware of attackers crawling to take you out.
- Raya Clay - Never leave your egg open. Never.
- John Howard - It was a walk-by killing. Swift and sweet.
- Vidal Flores - Died at the hand of a master assassin.
- Juan Cayamcela - Died two minutes later.
- Andrew Narayan - Keep your friends close, unless they kill you without a second thought.
- Grant Sarapo - Silently, the assassin becomes the victim.
- Dane Morton - Never knew what hit him.
- Katelynn Racer - Betrayed by her closest allies. Or her enemies, who knows.
- John Martin - Watch out for those alliances. They're deadly.
- Denise Zimmerman - Rule #1. Never leave your cube. Or at least don't when no one else is in it.
- Katie Trott - Required to crawl to take out her target. Then required to sit in another cube for a concept meeting.
- Adam Plavocos - Even technology can't save you everytime.
- Brooke Glaze - Whaaa?
- Craig Chupinsky - Taxes beats defenses.
- Josh McVey - Nature calls.
1. Place your name inside of your egg.
2. Place your egg in plain view on your desk.
3. Guard your egg.
4. Carry your attacker black mark with you. You'll need it.
1. Attempt to eliminate your target from the game by retrieving their name from their egg and replacing it with your black mark.
2. Do not be seen.
3. Deliver your target's name paper to the organizer for proof of completing the objective.
4. The organizer will inform your victim that they have been eliminated.
5. The organizer will tell you the name of your next target.
6. Get a new black mark from the organizer.
1. Establish alliances, you'll need them.
2. At the start, none of your cube mates are your attackers, or targets. Make use of that.
3. Current players, eliminated players, and non-players may all be a part of your defense alliance.
3. Think of inventive ways to protect yourself. Don't lock your egg, don't hide it, don't move it from your desk. Anything else is fair game.
1. You must complete your objective without being seen.
2. If anyone catches you in the act and calls you on it, reset and try again later.
3. If your target catches you, they have 24 hours of immunity from the moment you're caught (ie: 1pm to 1pm the next working day).
4. If there is a dispute, your target wins the dispute by default. Don't get caught.
5. No one can complete your objective but you.
6. You may not take your target's egg away from their desk.
7. When your target is off work, their egg is NOT in play.
1. Your egg is in play from the first moment during your work day that you sit at your desk to the last moment before you leave your desk for the day.
2. Your egg is in play anytime you leave your desk during that period (including bathroom, breakroom, midday errands, and lunch.)
3. You may not hide your egg.
4. You may not lock your egg up in any way.
5. You may not move your egg from your desk during play.
6. If you catch your attacker in the act, you have 24 hours of immunity (ie: 1pm to 1pm of the next working day).